Cabin Air Filter Facts:
- Good air filtration is important for driver and passenger health in dry, dusty, polluted and windy conditions.
- GUD Cabin Air Filters clean the air passing through the vehicles ventilation system stopping contaminants including pollen, dust and fumes from entering the vehicle.
- Changing the cabin air filters reduces allergic reactions like hayfever.
- A clean Cabin Air Filter optimizes the performance of the car's air conditioner. Cabin air filters should be replaced every 15 000 kms or once a year.
- GUD Cabin air filters are easy to change as per the fitting instructions supplied in the box.
GUD have an extensive range of Carbon Activated and Particle cabin air filters for various vehicle makes and models.